Chindata recognizes its mission "We are the platform for our customers' limitless ambitions",
adheres to the vision of "To become the leading hyperscale data center solution provider in emerging markets",
and advocates the values of "Customer First", "Innovate Every Day", "Always Day 1", "Be Open and Candid", Do the Right Thing", and "Be Honest and Accountable".
You can be：
Break cognitive boundaries and explore infinite possibilities
Consider customers first
Shoulder the mission, and consider every day DAY1
Frank, sincere, and trusted
Be realistic and face the difficulties
Adhere to principles and bottom line and be accountable for results
Down-to-earth and maintain ideals
You gain not only a happy working atmosphere and a harmonious team, but also:
Comprehensive Compensation Incentives
Opportunities for salary adjustment twice a year + performance bonus + year-end bonus + project tackling bonus + big project bonus, etc.; high performance and high growth are awarded, and every drop of sweat of employees is worth rewarding.
Fair Promotion Mechanism
Dual career development channels and flexible internal transfer mechanism have been established to encourage continuous development of employees.
Full-scale Training Systems
Orientation training + technical training + general workplace training + management training, etc., are provided to help employees grow.
All-round Welfare and Care
Five insurances and one fund + supplementary medical care + monthly subsidy + paid annual leave + holiday benefits + cash gifts + physical examination + group building activities + perfect living facilities.
A Flat Management Structure
There is no "general" office, which enables the team to communicate more closely.
A Broad Career Stage
The team has a global perspective and gathers industry leaders, so that the capabilities of employees can be fully exerted.
A flat management structure: There is no "general" office, which enables the team to communicate more closely.
1. Participate in the relevant management work of the project (such as design, bidding, etc.) and provide professional advice to improve all aspects of the project;
2. Cooperate with the project manager and the customer to work out the on-site construction plan;
3. Coordinate to solve or deal with the changes of the on-site construction plan; coordinate the construction company and the supervision company to deal with the on-site issues;
4. Participate in the acceptance inspection and completion of electromechanical/civil construction;
5. Responsible for the procurement plan of electromechanical/civil construction related materials.
1. College graduate or above major in building hydropower;
2. More than 5 years of work experience; on-site practical experience with large design company, construction company, consultant company related work experience or large project work experience is prioritized;
3. Careful and rigorous, able to bear hardships and stand hard work, strong stree tolerance ability, team spirit and communication and coordination;
4. This position requires IDC industry experience and long-term business trip.
HVAC System Architect
1. Responsible for the optimization of data center HVAC systems, research and improvement of existing energy-saving products and systems in the data center;
2. Explore and research new technologies in the industry and put forward its implementation;
3. Organize product development and organize review work;
4. Play the role of the R&D project manager or leader of the HVAC system related products pending on the overall research and development objectives and individual capabilities of the department,
5. Lead the R&D project team and promote the R&D project.
1. 5~10 years relevant work experience;
2. Large-scale AC equipment manufacturers (emphasis) technology research and development work experience;
3. Mixed experience in design institute design is preferred;
4. Have a deep understanding of the HVAC system product system, and can independently engage in research and innovation in data center energy conservation, preferably HVAC innovative product development;
5. Skillful use of SolidWorks, Inventor and other related 3D design software, CAD drawing software, office and other common office software.
PR Manager (Overseas)
1. Formulate overseas annual public relations strategy scheme; activity planning, organization, implementation;
2. Support for public relations activities in global and key regions, such as product launch conference, media group interviews, etc.;
3. Establishment and maintenance of overseas public relations content resource pool;
4. Establishment and maintenance of global-level international technology and financial media relations;
5. Global media monitoring and crisis management.
1. Full-time undergraduate degree or above, no limit on majors, more than 3 years of mainstream media work experience; good at media communication; can help leaders to improve the construction of media resources;
2. Experience in financial, technology, and internet reporting will be prioritized;
3. Strong learning ability; able to grasp the general situation of a certain industry through self-study in a short time, ask questions and take the initiative to seek answers;
4. High level of English literacy; good at delivering presentation; preferably with overseas study or work experience.
Resource Development Manager
1. Responsible for maintaining and developing the relationship between municipal and district-level operators such as telecommunications, China Unicom and mobile within the project region;
2. Responsible for coordinating the resources of operators, and completing the procurement of related resources such as IDC, CDN, cloud computing, etc. as needed, and controlling the procurement costs;
3. Signing，and implementing the resource procurement contract; completing other tasks assigned by the leaders and responding to the sudden or emergent situations;
4. Responsible for developing cooperation with operators and third-party companies including but not limited to IDC; familiar with the corresponding supply channels of IDC, CDN and cloud computing market;
5. Familiar with operator structure, channels, market and policy changes; control procurement costs, optimize resource procurement items and ensure timely completion of procurement tasks and expansion of cooperation work.
1. Bachelor degree or above, preferably majoring in computer science or communication;
2. More than 5 years of work experience;
3. Engaged in IDC, CDN, and cloud computing work; the sales experience of the telecom industry for more than 5 years is preferred;
4. Resource of the provincial and local operator (China Unicom/Telecom) would be prioritized.
5. Communication and coordination, analysis and problem-solving ability, strong ability to respond to sudden changes are strongly needed; proactive work style, serious and responsible work attitude.
Facility Operation and Maintenance Manager
1. Develop a data center operation and maintenance work plan;
2. Formulate an inspection system, standardization, and specific implementation plan for optimizing facilities to ensure that the operation and maintenance work is carried out effectively and smoothly;
3. Ensure the physical environment and system operation safety, regularly check and evaluate possible hidden dangers, timely warning of abnormal conditions and propose improvement suggestions;
4. Organize operation and maintenance personnel to carry out technical training to improve team operation and maintenance capabilities;
5. Develop a computer room mitigation policy, analyze the operation of the equipment room by analyzing the operation data of the equipment room, and ensure the safe operation of the equipment room.
1. College degree or above majoring in electrical automation, mechanical and electrical engineering, and computer related major;
2. More than 3 years of experience in data center infrastructure team management, managing more than 10 teams;
3. Familiar with the operation and maintenance management of equipment such as data center power system, air conditioning system and monitoring system;
4. Have good organizational planning ability, communication and coordination management ability.
Facility Operation and Maintenance Supervisor
1. Develop an annual operation and maintenance plan for data center equipment and systems;
2. Check the implementation of the maintenance plan, and propose rectification requirements for the unreasonable situation in the operation and maintenance process, and supervise the implementation and report to the superiors;
3. Deal with the problems found in the operation of the equipment room in time;
4. Familiar with the data center infrastructure equipment, system operation process and emergency treatment process;
5. Supervise the operation，facilitate the standardization of the operation and maintenance personnel and provide corresponding training guidance.
1. College degree or above, major in electrical automation, mechanical and electrical engineering, and computer related major;
2. More than 2 years working experience in data center infrastructure operation, managing more than 10 maintenance teams;
3. Master the operation and maintenance management of equipment such as data center power system, air conditioning system and monitoring system;
4. Good communication skills.
Senior Metro Network Architect
1.Plan, design, build and maintain the IDC network environment of the entire company;
2. Continuously improve daily operations and optimize the management of the company's network, track the development of network interconnection technology, and reasonably apply new technologies to develop and optimize the company's network;
3. Follow the established operational procedures and cooperate with other departments of the company to complete daily operation and maintenance requirements;
4. Monitor and analyze the traffic information of the company's network outlets, understand the traffic distribution, and master the company's main customer traffic dynamics;
5. Establish documentation such as network topology, IP planning distribution, cabling system, etc., and write and update work and technical documents in time as required;
6. Make forward-looking assessments of the company's network and customer network performance, and identify network security risks in advance;
7. Deal with sudden network failures in a timely manner, and issue an accident report to the customer service department.
1. Full-time undergraduate degree or above, majoring in computer science;
2. Familiar with the basic configuration of mainstream network devices such as Huawei, Cisco, and H3C, familiar with static routing and dynamic routing protocols, familiar with the basic configuration of Cisco firewall and juniper firewall, and be able to configure the firewall according to customer requirements;
3. Hard-working and down-to-earth; teamwork spirit; cooperate with department colleagues to complete network adjustment;
4. Be available to come to duty during off-hours to handle emergent network failures;
5.More than 2 years of IDC operation and maintenance experience or related work experience.
1. Responsible for the expansion and docking of the company's strategic level IDC cooperation projects;
2. Responsible for the evaluation, screening suggestions and decision-making proposals of the company's strategic level IDC cooperation projects;
3. Responsible for the unified promotion of the company's strategic-level IDC cooperation projects, and coordinate the organization of the company's internal and external, to ensure that the project is on schedule;
4. Responsible for maintaining the cooperative relationship with the company's strategic level partners.
1. Bachelor degree or above in full-time university;
2. Have more than 5 years relevant working experience in IDC industry;
3. Familiar with the relevant technical concepts and facility architecture of the IDC industry;
4. Have in-depth understanding and understanding of IDC market at home and abroad, and be familiar with various IDC operation modes;
5. Excellent operational and risk control capabilities, with strong self-motivation and organizational coordination capabilities.
1. Draft and review various manuscripts as requested by the President;
2. Do a good job in government docking and relationship maintenance;
3. Responsible for relevant special tasks at the company level;
4. Fully assist the president to promote and implement the strategic plan in terms of the company strategic development direction;
5. Arranging the president's domestic and international itinerary and various important meetings;
6. Complete other tasks assigned by the President.
1. Bachelor degree or above, majoring in administration or secretarial;
2. More than 3 years of experience in president assistant general support work; experienced in government agencies would be preferred;
3. Good image and temperament; proficient in business etiquette;
4. Strong logical thinking ability; good organization and coordination, external public relations and execution ability;
5. Profound writing skills; proficient in the writing of various official documents, agreements and professional reports.